Photo credit: Rich Bayley Photography
2020 was challenging but here at Winehouse we are keeping positive we have been working 24/7 to ensure that our events can continue to deliver the experience that we have become known for. So why we are one of the most sought after wedding venues in Queenstown?
- Natural Gibbston surroundings. We are nestled right at the gateway to the ‘Valley of the Vines’ and have multiple spots around the property that you can be in photographic heaven.
- Privacy – You have the venue exclusively to yourself. The surrounding gardens, the pavilion, the homestead….. it’s all yours and gives you the confidence to create whatever you wish in the space provided.
- Amazing team – We work together to ensure that your questions are answered throughout the planning process and every event is delivered with the same passion and enthusiasm by our experienced team.
- The best of local food and beverage – We tailor menus through our catering team (In2Food Catering) and source only the freshest local produce to make sure your guests are left wowed by their culinary experience. We can also help to make your event flow in a more casual or formal dining experience by modifying our menus to suit.
- One deposit! – During these uncertain times it has been beneficial to have the one venue to deal with handling your catering, entertainment, florals and other hire items. We manage your vendors for you and this is included in our venue hire.
- Library of images – Our instagram account (@winehousenz) provides hundreds of inspirational photos for you to work on a theme for your big day.
- We work with all the vendors in town – The benefit of being able to send us your desired theming is that we have relationships with all vendors in town and can organise these for you. We have a list of vendors we can send you should you be tossing up ideas of various suppliers.
- We hold up to 250 guests! – Our standard venue hire seats up to 150 guests, but if you are looking at more than that we can add our pavilion extension and increase capacity to 250. For an additional venue hire fee to cover additional chairs and extension we can easily host your bigger events too.
- We have a heli pad – One benefit we utilise often is having a heli pad in on our grounds. While your guests enjoy our canapes and beverages after the ceremony we can organise a flight to the top of the mountains and be back in time for the reception – We will manage the timings for you.
- We will work with you from planning to execution – Whether it’s timelines, organising lighting, additional furniture, photobooths, transport, group accommodation recommendations…… the list is endless. Winehouse prides itself on being one of the only venues that will be part of your special day from beginning to end. Get in touch with us now at email@example.com