Winehouse combines the heritage charm of a restored 1940’s villa & grounds, set against the backdrop of the Gibbston mountains.
Surrounded by an orchard & paddocks with views down into the Kawarau River, there are great spots for photos here.
Enjoy exclusive hire for your day with no close neighbours or other buildings in sight.
The Winehouse Pavilion
The Pavilion is where your wedding reception or event dining is held. A wonderful indoor/outdoor space with a clear or canvas tented roof & the ability to roll back the front awning to open up to the views.
This space holds 150 guests comfortably, but if you are looking at more, then we can add our pavilion extension, increasing capacity to 250.
Combining the best of both worlds allows you to theme your own event, while the homestead complements with a glamour of its own. Simple country features include French doors, wooden panelling & a wonderful wooden dance floor.
Moving outside sees guests socialising in a country garden setting with terrace, lawn & orchard areas.
Surrounded by Nature
Located in Gibbston – the “Valley of the Vines”, Winehouse is a 20 minute drive from Queenstown Airport.
The backdrop of mountains add drama while the entrance way of evergreen conifers is stunning in every season.
The surroundings allow you & your guests to feel immersed in nature.
When you Choose Winehouse…
- Natural Gibbston Surroundings – nestled right at the gateway to the ‘Valley of the Vines’
- Exclusive Privacy – the surrounding gardens, the pavilion, the homestead. All yours exclusively
- Amazing Team – throughout the entire process every event is delivered with the same passion and enthusiasm by our experienced team
- Best of Local Food & Beverage – We tailor menus & source only the freshest local produce. Your guests will be left wowed.
- Up to 250 Guests – our flexible venue means we host small & bigger events too
- Suppliers – we work with all the best vendors in town. We can help you source everything you need for your event
- Heli pad – while your guests enjoy canapés we can organise a flight to the top of the mountains and be back in time for the reception