Heritage & Glamour
The gorgeous gardens & grounds provide beautiful backgrounds for your photographer.
The fabulous lovingly restored turn of the century villa invokes a sense of New Zealand pastoral heritage. Gorgeous bay windows look out to the potager garden and French doors make a dramatic entrance to the stunning courtyard pavilion.
Our large croquet lawn is the perfect location for a garden wedding ceremony. Your guests can enjoy pre dinner drinks & canapés on the lawn or terrace, enjoying the opportunity to socialise & relax before the reception.
With a Helipad on-site we can whisk you both up to the mountains also to get those full mountain & lake views (& some time alone to enjoy the moment of being newly married).
A Welcome Reception
Seating as small as 30 guests, or up to 250 guests, the Pavilion is the perfect space to sit back & relax to enjoy the reception proceedings.
The indoor/outdoor Pavilion features a tented roof & festoon lights. The awning wall opens up to the mountains beyond, while in winter we light the large stone fireplace.
Long tables, square tables, single tables of 6 – 8 guests – we will create any space you desire for you to dine along with your guests.
Our exclusive partner In2Food ensures the needs of your guests are taken care of while you relax and enjoy your big day. Our kitchen team deliver fresh, local & inspired menu dishes, matched with the very best of Central Otago Wines.
We can cater to all themes & dietary requirements. From canapés on the terrace to a market stall set up with oyster station & doughnut wall, we will work with you on every perfect little morsel.
Venue Hire Rates Include:
- Exclusive use to the venue grounds & facilities for the duration of your day
- Reception table plan design & assistance of what will suit your guest numbers best
- Set up of your ceremony and reception tables
- Rectangular tables, chairs and linen are all included in the venue hire fee. Numbers greater than 140 may incur a surcharge to hire in chairs. Pavilion extension exceeding 150 guests also has a small fee covering labour
- Hanging Edison festoon lights
- Venue coordinator to assist with any other additional theming wish lists & assist with other planning aspects of your day – from timeline to helicopter landings
- An on the day personal event manager to make sure your day runs smoothly. They will work closely with your MC to navigate your day through dining & speeches seamlessly
- All cutlery, crockery and staffing is included in pricing
- The idea is that you turn up, have an amazing day without any worries & leave knowing everything is taken care of…